Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Fell Down Stairs

I fell down the stairs and missed my workout yesterday and I feel so guilty.
What do I do now???????????

Ok, so yesterday I decided I would give blood for the first time, I have always wanted to be helpful but never had the courage to give up the pint of precious gold or maybe I was just scared of needles. Anyways, I had the blood drawn and thought I could workout after, but became dizzy and basically I fell down the stairs and I had problems getting back up. I kept saying, someone please help the old lady oh I mean the old guy up, but no one came. Well thats a whole other story.

So eventually I crawled to the car and got somewhere to lay down. The point of this story is, why is that sometimes there is no one there to pick you up when you fall down the stairs? The answer is...............

Because besides my faith, I picked myself up. So pick yourself up and get to the gym or wherever you gotta go.

See you at the GYM!

No comments:

Post a Comment