Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Will to Win!



Ok, so who has lost the will to win?

What I mean by win is the will to workout, keep dieting, get to the gym etc?
Well you need to get re-motivated and get competitive. You need a competitive intervention. It is time to announce yourself as not going to lose!

Thats right people, you are going to say I am not going lose. You need to tell someone in the gym, your friends, your family, what your workout goals are, what your fitness goals are and then you need to tell someone everyday. "This is my goal and im not gonna lose", I am not gonna give up.

I meet so many people everyday who say they have given up on their diet plan or are missing their workouts and I believe they need to start making it a competition. They need to announce to the world their intentions and then dont let themselves down.

So, make it a competition with yourself and get on those fitness goals.

See you at the gym!
E.

No comments:

Post a Comment