Friday, October 14, 2011

The Real Reason!

Have you lied to yourself about what you really are?

Have you told yourself you eat healthy, you are fit, you can do a pushup?
Did you say that youll do it next week, that you are heart healthy, that you
are in the best shape of your life?

I would ask why we lie to ourselves. Even I am guilty of not doing all I can do.
However, I knew it all along but I kept up the lie. Now I have to be more honest cause im not getting any younger and I may never get back the body I want if I dont
get back on the horse real quick.

So you say, what can I do? Well you can stop telling that lie and get to the gym!
And if you think you can do it without a gym, thats a lie. It is time we were hard on ourselves and do what we are supposed to do and be the healthiest human we can be.

Who is with me?

Dont forget; Tanfat looks better than white fat!

No comments:

Post a Comment