Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Diet Fail?

Did you fail on your diet this week? Cant make your workouts? Having a hard time to stay motivated?

Recently I was at a Happy Hour event and a lady asked me what she could do to make time to get to the gym. She also asked me why she cant stop eating Greek Yogurt.
This lady has been trying to get into the gym to see me for months but just cant make it. She has alot going on, shes real busy, she has lots to do!

Well when she asked me what she should do about her time and diet problem. I hesitated and thought about what I should say. So after about 2 seconds I said what I believe. STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop with the baloney, stop with the BS and just do it. Get to the gym, go far a walk, eat right.

If you have time to hang with your friends, sit at home and eat, talk about your problems, I know you have time to walk 20 minutes a day. I told her, stop making excuses and just do what you gotta do. There is no magic therapy that is going to do this for you.

Tan Fat is better than White Fat. See you at the GYM!
Love ya!

1 comment:

  1. Well said!!!! If it's important to you, you will make the time. I do, six days a week.

    ReplyDelete