Thursday, November 10, 2011

Are You Old?

Lately everyone wants to know my age. Lately everyone wants to know why I just cant lose those last 7 pounds. Lately everyone wants to know why I dont teach Spin anymore.

So as I ponder answering all these questions, I sit here sipping on my new high protein coffee. Here goes:

Maybe Im finally happy with me, maybe happiness comes in the form of moderation, self satisfaction and a nice mirror.Perhaps fitness is a marathon and not a sprint and perhaps truly being happy means being truly happy outside of the gym. I believe that balance is now the key and balancing my health with actually living is more important than a six pack.

I hope that all of you are your healthiest selves, but your healthy self starts with
being happy with the kind of person your are and then the body comes.

See you in the Gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment