Sunday, May 8, 2011

Its Official

Its official I am old! I was told that you could say you were 25 for like 8 to 10 years. Well while I am looking my worst these days, I have been running like a mad man on the streets of Tampa and guess what? I am slower than the old lady next to me walking her dog at the park today.

Yes, she was like 80 years young and she lapped me. She took me down and made fun of me and guess what? I smiled and kept going until I finally shook her off for good and told her that Ill see her tommorrow for a rematch. The point of this pointless story is the obvious one. Dont give up, dont give in, just get back on the horse and try again. No matter what people tell, like, "your best days have come and gone", it doesnt mean thats your reality. You just keep going and sooner or later you to will pass grandma and her dog.

Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment