Sunday, February 28, 2010

FIND A FRIEND

We all have some sort of goal in life. It can be about fitness, work, home or lots of other things. Well, when it comes to your fitness goals, I encourage you to try and find a friend to help you achieve goals.

Someone to help you keep on track, stay on course, keep you motivated and when one of you falls of the horse, your workout buddy can help lift you back into the saddle.
I know for me I find the people working out next to me at the gym, park or tennis court, extremely motivating. I use these people to keep pushing myself.
They are there every week and are reaching goals, so why cant I do it.

Do whatever you have to do. If it is weight loss, anti aging, becoming a better athlete, use the guy or girl next to you to push yourself or find a friend and do it together. Just dont give up.

See you at the gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment