Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I FELL DOWN

Ok, everyone,I fell down today at the gym. Yes, me, I fell over.

Now that you have stopped laughing I gotta tell you what realization I had when I fell over that bench and landed on my ass. The realization as I was falling was, please God, dont let me stay down there. Yes, that is what flashed across my mind.

As many of you know, these past 2 years have challenged everything I know and believe in. So, as I landed and slowly got myself up. I laughed and then I got kinda
sad. No one came over to help. It was so strange, No one came over to help. NO ONE!

I understand everyone is in the their own gym world, and one of the hardest lessons in life is that often you simply have to help yourself up. So, I made the pledge to
myself today, I will always get up and if I see someone fall I will help. I know this sounds very cheesy today. But, that was my thought and I wanted to share it with you. I am greatful to have gotten up!

So get up and get to the gym!

1 comment: