Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Power of FITNESS

OK, I SAY IT AND ILL SAY IT AGIAN. Fitness can change your life.
It can simply give you the tools to stay positive and achieve goals.

I know that so many of us workout simply to look good, but it is so much more than that. About 10 years ago I trained a young lady was very over weight, she was at least 100 POUNDS OVER WEIGHT. After a year of working out and altering her life choices, she not only got her body back but she would always tell me she got her life back. The weight gain was such a huge symbol of how she was dealing with life.
After she decided she was gonna win, not just at losing weight, getting heart healthy but win mentally. She won by doing something positive everyday to change the quality of her life.

I will never forget Lisa, so as I worked out today I thought of her and I realized that I could do more and do better. If she could, so could I. If she could, so COULD YOU!

See you in the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment