Monday, January 4, 2010

YOUR REINVENTION

Who is working on their New Years reinvention? I know I am.
From losing sight of my life last year to gaining over 40lbs over two years, I have allowed the stress and toughness of life to get the best of me, well...

I am renewing my efforts to not give up on my fitness and my body. Because as my body goes so goes my mind. I am going to get out of the box of depression and negative thinking and get back to the foundation of my life.

For over 12 years, I got up 6 days a week and went to the gym, tennis or spin and not only got in shape, but focused my mind everyday on the days job at hand. I have gotten so far from this foundation, that I am determined to get it back.

TODAY: DAY 1: I taught boot camp, worked out for an hour and feel like so far im on track. So, my hope for you is that you dont give up and understand, that as the body goes so goes your mind!

See you at the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment